TRY DRY THIS JANAURY! DELICIOUS AND GUILT FREE TRIPPLES WITH ALDI’S NO & LOW ALCOHOL RANGE
You can even whip up your favourite mocktail with Aldi’s free from recipe selection!
After an indulgent festive season, January is the perfect time to reset and establish healthy habits for the year ahead. Thankfully, with Aldi’s wide range of no alcohol and low alcohol products, making healthier choices has never been easier!
From sparkling wine, rosé, ciders, and beers to a wide range of non-alcoholic spirits, Aldi’s customers will be spoilt for choice this Dry January. Taking prime position amongst the vast selection is the gorgeous Saoirse Gin Alternative which will be back by popular demand as part of Aldi’s Healthy January Specialbuy range and this time, it’s bringing a friend – Saoirse Rum Alternative. Both of which will be available in stores at the amazing price of €9.99/70cl from the 9th of January.
If you prefer your non-alcoholic drinks pre-mixed, Aldi is also offering a choice of alcohol free Ready to Drink options in the form of Cierto Raspberry & Rhubarb or Usko Nordic Berries & Lemonade, both only €1.99.
See Aldi’s full list of Non-Alcoholic products below:
Beer & Cider
- Norrsken Non-Alcoholic Cider €0.99/500ml
- 0% Premium Lager Beer Sainte Etienne €0.99/500ml
- Non-Alcoholic Lager Beer Baltika 470ml €1.39/470ml
- Brown Bear Non-Alcoholic Lager €1.29/500ml
- Roadworks Non-Alcoholic IPA 500ml €1.39/500ml
- Premium Pilsner 0% Alcohol Free Rheinbacher €3.99/330ml x 6
- Heineken 0.0 €6.00/6 X 330ml
- Zerozecco Non-Alcoholic Sparkling White €2.79/75cl
- Zero Point Zero Non-Alcoholic Sparkling White €2.99/75cl
- Zero Point Zero Non-Alcoholic Sparkling Rose €2.99/75cl
- Featherweight Light Wine Zinfandel 5.5% € 4.49/75cl
- Featherweight Light Wine Pinot Grigio 5.5% €4.49/75cl
- Saoirse Non-Alcoholic Gin Alternative €9.99/ 70cl – Fresh & Floral Non-Alcoholic Irish Spirit Drink, crafted using natural ingredients to make a delicious alternative to Gin. Try it in a long drink with ice and tonic, or as part of a fabulously decadent mocktail.
- Saoirse Non-Alcoholic Rum Alternative €9.99/75cl – Sweet and Vibrant with notes of soft vanilla and chocolate and a hint of tropical pineapple. It’s perfect to drink with Cola or Ginger Beer, or why not keep warm this winter with some hot buttered Rum Alternative.
In addition to the Non-Alcoholic range, Aldi is also sharing their favourite mocktail recipes that you can whip up and enjoy throughout January. For more, visit www.aldi.ie/recipes.
The FREE 75 (a non-alcoholic take on the classic French 75 Cocktail)
- 25ml Saoirse Gin Alternative
- 10ml Lemon Juice
- 5ml Sugar Syrup (equal parts sugar and water heated until combined then cooled)
- Non-Alcoholic Sparkling Wine
- Twist of Lemon to Garnish
- Shake the Saoirse, Lemon juice and Sugar Syrup together with ice
- Strain into a chilled champagne flute
- Top with Aldi Zero Point Zero Non-Alcoholic Sparkline Wine
- Add a Twist of Lemon
I CAN’T BELIEVE IT’S NOT BUTTERED RUM
- 1 tbsp Soft Light Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- ½ tsp Ground Nutmeg
- 100ml Saoirse Rum Alternative
- 2 tbsp Unsalted Butter, melted
- Cinnamon Sticks to Serve
- Combine the Sugar, Cinnamon & Nutmeg in a small bowl
- Gradually pour in the Saoirse Rum Alternative and Melted Butter
- Stir together and divide between 2 heatproof glasses
- Top each with 100ml boiling water and stir well
- Garnish each with a cinnamon stick to serve
The above products and much more can be purchased in 149 Aldi stores nationwide whilst stocks last. For more information on their amazing range of non-alcoholic alternatives, visit www.aldi.ie.