POP THE CORK! STUNNING SPARKLERS AT ALDI THIS FESTIVE SEASON!
You’ll find something to savour this Christmas at Aldi!
Nothing shouts out celebration quite like a bottle or two of bubbly, and the run up to Christmas is a great time to explore different types of sparkling wines. From luxurious Rosé Champagne, to delicious Prosecco, Aldi has something everyone will love, on sale in 144 stores nationwide now.
Aldi’s Wine Brand Ambassador Tom Doorley commented: “If there’s a season for bubbles, this has to be it. From the fun fizz of Prosecco to the seriously delicious style of rosé Champagne, Aldi can be depended upon to add value and sparkle this Christmas.”
Sparkling Wine & Cava:
- Contevedo Sparkling Pink Moscato €9.82/75cl – Bright and sweet, this pretty pink moscato has intense flavours of white flowers, peach and apricot. Perfect with desserts. On sale now.
- Contevedo Cava Brut €10.81/75cl – This fresh Cava has flavours of crisp apple, subtle peach and hints of honey. Serve it as an aperitif or accompanying poultry, rice and pasta dishes. On sale now.
- Lago Cerqueira Sparkling Vinho Verde €12.77/75cl – Vinho verde tends to have a slight sparkle but this version is full on fizz or “espumante” as they say in Portugal. Fine bubbles, crunchy apple, citrus zing, a hint of melon. Great with seafood. On sale now.
- Costellore Prosecco Mini €3.92/20cl – The ideal partner for refined appetizers and delicate fish, white meats and fresh cheese dishes. Citrus fruit and flowery features characterise this wine’s scent. Soft and fruity peach and pear flavours, with notes of breezy apple peel and lemon zest. On sale now.
- Costellore Prosecco Rosé Mini €3.92/20cl – The perfect partner for a cosy night in. This prosecco has an elegant touch of sweet fruits. On sale now.
- Costellore Prosecco Frizzante DOC €7.86/75cl – This semi-sparkling wine has the same soft and fruity peach, pear and lemon zest flavours that you’d expect from our Castellore Prosecco DOC – just in a gentler Frizzante style. It works fantastically with seafood, or why not try it as an aperitif? Bronze winner at the Global Prosecco Masters 2020. On sale now.
- Costellore Prosecco Spumante DOC €10.81/75cl – The larger bottle to the Costellore Prosecco mini. Soft and fruity peach and pear flavours, with notes of breezy apple peel and lemon zest. Gold winner at the Global Prosecco Masters 2020. On sale now.
- Specially Selected Prosecco Spumante €12.77/75cl – Light and refreshing with pleasing bubbles, attractive autumn fruits and delicate floral touches. Good acidity and a light creamy flavour. This is a stylish and gloriously attractive Italian sparkler. On sale now.
- Specially Selected Millesimato Prosecco DOCG €12.77/75cl – A wonderfully light sparkling wine made from Italian-grown Glera grapes with fine, persistent bubbles. It has a delightfully fruit flavour, with aromas of ripe golden apples and a hint of white flowers. To best enjoy the delicate fragrances serve at 6-8 degrees Celsius. On sale now.
- Costellore Prosecco Rosé €12.99/75cl – The full size bottle to the Costellore Prosecco Rosé Mini. Enjoy the light touch and fruity flavours. On sale now.
- Castellore Organico Organic Prosecco €13.76/75cl – Eco-friendly fizz sourced from 150-hectare estate, 30km north-east of Venice. Grown with no pesticides or herbicides used in the vineyard, the grapes are predominately hand-picked and gently pressed to ensure only the highest quality of juice is used. The winery is also committed to using renewable energy wherever possible. Silver winner at the Global Prosecco Masters 2020 and Bronze winner at the IWSC 2020 awards. On sale now.
- Costellore Prosecco Magnum €19.66/1.5L – This Prosecco Magnum is a fantastic wine for any occasion. It makes a great aperitif, and it’s the perfect match for an appetiser or main course of fish. On sale now.
- Veuve Monsigny Champagne Brut €19.66/75cl – Consistently winning awards, this Champagne is mainly Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier. This, with cellar ageing, explains the richness, complexity and classic style that makes the price simply astonishing. On sale now.
- Veuve Monsigny Rosé Champagne Brut €27.53/75cl – A breathtaking bargain, this pink Champagne combines a kind of red currant aroma with that of freshly baked bread – in other words a style that punches way above what it costs! The ultimate aperitif but it also goes with just about everything. On sale now.
- Philizot Champagne Blanc de Noirs Gift Box €29.50/75cl – This Blanc de Noirs Champagne is a blend of Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier. It is an elegant and well-structured Champagne with lovely crisp red berries and a light lingering finish. Perfect with shellfish and salmon. On sale now.