GAMES NIGHT! TREAT THE FAMILY TO SOME FESTIVE FUN WITH BOARD GAMES FROM ALDI
Perfect for the holidays!
Christmas is just around the corner, so why not get geared up for those cosy days by the fire and pick up some board games for the family? This season, Aldi stores nationwide will be stocking an amazing range of branded games that are sure to impress adults and children alike, with options ranging from a Lego Classic Brick (€14.99) that’s stacked full of Lego pieces, to games such as Rapidough, Articulate and Logo 2 (€18.99). Prices will be starting from as low as €7.99 for a fun, multi-purpose Buzzer Game, meaning a dose of festive fun doesn’t have to break the bank!
Games from Aldi’s Christmas range include the following products and more:
- Buzzer Game €7.99 – Prepare for epic battles to see who can hit the buzzer loud and proud. Includes games Word it Out, Big Buzz Off and Buzz Match. Suitable for ages 4+ years
- OK Play/Blockbuster Returns /P for Pizza €12.99 – Choose from OK Play, a simple 5-in-a-row tile game you can play anywhere, guess your favourite movies in the nostalgic Blockbuster Returns or P for Pizza, where you think of a word connected to the letter in the category and shout it out first to win a slice of pizza.
- Lego Classic Brick €14.99 – An ideal starter set or addition to an existing LEGO® collection. A wide range of bricks in 29 different colours. Special pieces include 2 different sets of eyes, windows, 2 types of door, wheels, axles and propellers. Includes Brick Separator and Storage Box. Suitable for ages 3+ years
- Mattel Board Games €16.99 – Choose from the silly, wacky game Whac-a-Mole, where you have to bop the moles that light up, Pictionary, the quick-fire sketching game, Junior Scrabble, the colourful kid-sized word game or Trivia Stakes, a game of knowledge and wagers. Starting from age 4+
- Licensed Games €16.99 – The whole family will love playing these fantastic team games. Choose from Top of the Pops, What Came First?, Colour Brain, Don’t Get Got!, Chameleon or Weird Things Humans Search For. Suitable for all ages
- Rapidough/Articulate/ Logo 2 Games €18.99 – Choose from Rapidough, the team game of sculpting charades, Articulate, the fast-talking challenge to describe as many things as you can in 30 seconds, Articulate Phrases based on well-known sayings, or Logo 2, an all-new version of the game that tests your logo knowledge. For 4-20+ players or teams. Suitable for ages 12+ years
The above games and much more will be on sale across all 149 Aldi stores nationwide from 9th December, while stocks last.
Barnardos Text to Donate
Visit Barnardos.ie/aldi to donate now or text ‘KIDS’ to 50300 to donate €4 to help support a vulnerable child this Christmas! Text Cost €4. Barnardos will receive a minimum of €3.60. SP: LIKECHARITY. HELPLINE: 01 481 9311. Every €4 donated could help Barnardos provide a hot dinner and access to specialised care for a child in a Barnardos After School Club.