TOAST YOUR MUM ON HER SPECIAL DAY!
Plus, sweet treats to spoil her on Mother’s Day – Sunday, 14th March
Every mum and mother figure deserves an extra special bottle of bubbles and chocolate this Mother’s Day, and Aldi’s range of fabulous fizz and superb sweet treats are perfect for the occasion.
Aldi’s Wine Expert Tom Doorley has recommended some of his favourite sparkling wines to toast her this March 14th!
- Costellore Prosecco Mini €3.99/20cl – The ideal partner for refined appetizers and delicate fish, white meats and fresh cheese dishes. Citrus fruit and flowery features characterise this wine’s scent. Soft and fruity peach and pear flavours, with notes of breezy apple peel and lemon zest. On sale now.
- Costellore Prosecco Frizzante DOC €7.99 – A Bronze medal winner at the Global Prosecco Masters 2020. This semi-sparkling wine has the same soft and fruity peach, pear and lemon zest flavours that you’d expect from our Costellore Prosecco DOC – just in a gentler Frizzante style. It works fantastically with seafood, or why not try it as an aperitif? On sale now.
- Costellore Prosecco Spumante DOC €10.99/75cl – A Gold medal winner at the Global Prosecco Masters 2020. The larger bottle to the Costellore Prosecco mini. Soft and fruity peach and pear flavours, with notes of breezy apple peel and lemon zest. On sale now.
- Contevedo Cava Brut Gold €10.99/75cl – This fresh Cava has flavours of crisp apple, subtle peach and hints of honey. Serve it as an aperitif or accompanying poultry, rice and pasta dishes. On sale now.
- Specially Selected Prosecco Spumante DOCG €12.99/75cl – Light and refreshing with pleasing bubbles, attractive autumn fruits and delicate floral touches. Good acidity and a light creamy flavour. This is a stylish and gloriously attractive Italian sparkler. On sale now.
- Costellore Prosecco Rosé €12.99/75cl – The perfect partner for a cosy night in. This prosecco has an elegant touch of sweet fruits. On sale now.
- Costellore Organico Organic Prosecco €13.99 – A Silver medal winner at the Global Prosecco Masters 2020 and Bronze medal winner at the IWSC 2020 awards. Eco-friendly fizz sourced from 150-hectare estate, 30km north-east of Venice. Grown with no pesticides or herbicides used in the vineyard, the grapes are predominately hand-picked and gently pressed to ensure only the highest quality of juice is used. The winery is also committed to using renewable energy wherever possible. On sale now.
- Veuve Monsigny Champagne Brut €19.99/75cl – This champagne is mainly Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier, this, with cellar ageing, explains the richness, complexity and classic style that makes the price simply astonishing. On sale now.
Treat her to a sweet box of chocolates (to share with all of the family of course!):
- Terry’s Milk Chocolate Orange €1.99/157g
- Maltesers Box €3.99/310g
- Cadbury Milk Tray €4.99/360g
- Thorntons Classic €4.99/262g
- Ferrero Rocher €4.99/200g
- Ferrero Rocher €8.99/300g