BE MY VALEN(WINE) – BUBBLES AND WINE FROM UNDER €4!
Aldi has something for everyone this Valentine’s Day
Celebrate the one you love with a bottle from Aldi’s Valentine’s Day drinks range. These drinks are sure to make your Valentine wink on this special day!
Whether you are spending the day (on Zoom!) with a friend for Gal-entine’s or having a romantic candlelit meal for two at home, treat them to one of Aldi’s great value, top quality tipples. Available in stores now, these bottles are sure to set hearts aflutter!
Tom Doorley, Aldi’s Wine Expert said:
“In a year like this one, St Valentine’s Day is even more special than usual and although we can’t supply the romance we certainly can add something special in the form of wines and bubbles. There are fabulous sparkles from Champagne to Prosecco, and lots of lovely reds, whites and rosés. Aldi’s buyers have searched the world for brilliant wines at fantastic prices, so you don’t have to. You can just concentrate on the romance.”
Red, White & Rosé:
- Featherweight White €4.49/75cl – Fresh crisp citrus notes with white peach aromas and a full flavoured lasting finish.
- Featherweight Rosé €4.49/75cl – Beautifully natural, vibrant pink colour with luscious, fresh strawberry aromas.
- Grapevine Sauvignon Blanc €4.90/75cl – Dry and fresh with lemon and grapefruit flavours.
- Vignobles Roussellet Sauvignon Blanc €7.17/75cl – Bright and crisp with grassy aromas and typical Sauvignon notes of gooseberry, lime and grapefruit all held together with a mouth-watering lively acidity.
- Freemans Bay New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc €8.84/75cl – Freeman’s Bay embodies all that is renowned about New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc, producing a riot of mouth-watering gooseberry, lime zest and passion fruit flavours.
- Specially Selected New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc €9.33/75cl – This Sauvignon Blanc is fresh, crisp and refreshing. Cut grass, green apple and pineapple aromas blend with a zesty acidity and creamy body. The result is a beautiful dry wine.
- Grapevine Cabernet Sauvignon €4.90/75cl – This red has flavours of cassis and black cherry.
- Vignobles Roussellet Pinot Noir €7.36/75cl – A medium bodied red with a smooth finish and lush berry flavours.
- Costellore Prosecco Rosé Mini €3.92/20cl – The perfect partner for a cosy night in. This prosecco has an elegant touch of sweet fruits.
- Costellore Prosecco Frizzante DOC €7.86/75cl – A Bronze medal winner at the Global Prosecco Masters 2020. This semi-sparkling wine has the same soft and fruity peach, pear and lemon zest flavours that you’d expect from our Costellore Prosecco DOC – just in a gentler Frizzante style. It works fantastically with seafood, or why not try it as an aperitif?
- Contevedo Sparkling Pink Moscato €9.82/75cl – Bright and sweet, this pretty pink moscato has intense flavours of white flowers, peach and apricot. Perfect with desserts.
- Costellore Prosecco Spumante DOC €10.81/75cl – A Gold medal winner at the Global Prosecco Masters 2020. The larger bottle to the Costellore Prosecco mini. Soft and fruity peach and pear flavours, with notes of breezy apple peel and lemon zest.
- Specially Selected Millesimato Prosecco DOCG €12.77/75cl – A wonderfully light sparkling wine made from Italian-grown Glera grapes with fine, persistent bubbles. It has a delightfully fruit flavour, with aromas of ripe golden apples and a hint of white flowers. To best enjoy the delicate fragrances serve at 6-8 degrees Celsius.
- Costellore Prosecco Rosé €12.99/75cl – The full size bottle to the Costellore Prosecco Rosé Mini. Enjoy the light touch and fruity flavours.